Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and Develop mechanical structures and other drone related parts
- Develop custom enclosures for next generation batteries
- Prototype, test, and debug related mechanical parts and structures
- Design jigs and fixtures for ramping production needs
- Collaborate with other teams within the company
- S. degree in mechanical engineering or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in mechanical design
- 2+ years of direct work experience in drones- an Advantage
- Experience in unmanned aircraft systems and prototyping drone components
- Excellent problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Proficiency in CAD (SolidWorks preferred)
- Experience with hands-on design, troubleshooting, and testing
- Self-motivated person
- S. in mechanical engineering or related fields
- Experience in thermal design, analysis, and simulation
- Capability to run FEA on parts and the system level
- Experience with composites and other weight-optimized structures
- Knowledge of relevant manufacturing processes for prototyping and production
Account Manager / Business Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced account manager/project manager with business-oriented skills to manage key client projects.
Come and be part of a team that wants to change the Drones market.
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Building strong client relationships to maintain existing business and acquire new clients
- Acting as the client’s representative to ensure that their demands are met
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing a detailed project plan to track progress
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts
- 5+ years of Account management/ Project management background.
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field- advantage.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Budget management experience.